I have nothing but nice things to say about the apartment and the people behind this wonderful property. We really enjoyed our stay here.
- Initially our plan was to stay in Patong for 6 days. We booked this apartment and later decided to start in Phi Phi before we go to Patong, So we had to shorten our stay to 3 days. The transaction was a breeze. No complaints whatsoever from Yves and Bruno. Even with the changes of plans, both Yves and Bruno were very accommodating. Kudos to them both.
- The apartment is exactly the same (if not, BETTER!) with the photos posted above. The property seems new and well maintained.
- The apartment is your home (in Patong) away from home. Complete amenities like:
1. High speed internet
2. 3 air conditioners that work perfectly
3. Cutlery and cockery
6. LED TV with Cable
7. Towels, hangers, etc.
8. Soft bed and pillows
- The location is perfect - easy to find (Patong Tower). Quiet and peaceful. Bangla road, Jungceylon Mall and Patong beach are within the vicinity - say 5-10 mins walk from the property. Good restos and shops within the area as well.
- The balcony has a nice view of Patong.
- We availed their airport transfer and we're glad we did! We were picked up by two vehicles, 1 Mitsubishi SUV Montero Sport and 1 Toyota Pick-up Hilux - which both seemed brand new as well.
Highly recommended to anyone who will be visiting Patong. Kudos to Yves, Bruno, Thep and the other guy who drove us to the airport.