Zo te zien gebruik je een niet door ons ondersteunde browser. Het is mogelijk dat de TripAdvisor website nu niet goed wordt weergegeven.We ondersteunen de volgende browsers:
“Perfect stay -- fantastic accommodations ...”
andere reizigers hebben deze accommodatie geboekt
Voor het boeken van deze accommodatie geldt: wie het eerst komt, wie het eerst maalt. Leg je data vast voordat ze weg zijn
Beschikbaarheid
Boekingsaanvraag doen
Inlichtingen vragen
Deze accommodatie is niet beschikbaar op deze data.
Geef niet op! Informeer naar soortgelijke vakantiewoningen die wel beschikbaar zijn -
Alle beschikbare vakantiewoningen weergeven

2 beoordelingen
common_n_hotel_reviews_1bd8 3 nuttige stemmen
Beoordeeld op 31 maart 2017 voor een verblijf in februari 2017
Google Vertalen naar het Nederlands
personen vonden dit een nuttige beoordeling

Kun je dit hotel aan vrienden aanbevelen?   No.
Was dit een nuttige beoordeling? Ja
Deze beoordeling is de persoonlijke mening van een TripAdvisor-lid en niet die van TripAdvisor LLC zelf.
Antwoord van management
1 apr 2017
Hello Ellen, Nancy, & John....thank you for your second stay in our apartment for the past 2 years in a row. I would first like to address that I was threatened by these guests to rent to them next year (2018) at a huge discounted rate ($1000 in total) or a "negative" review would be published on this site. I have documentation for this as well and I wish I was able to upload a screenshot of your text message with this threat.

If your experience/vacation was so bad, why are you wanting to book this apartment again and come back for a third year in a row?

I always responded to your requests in a timely manner and did everything in my control to get things fixed ASAP. As you know, I manage almost 20 properties in this building, have over 40+ reviews that all have 4-5 stars and you're a repeat guest for a reason as well. I'm responsive and answer any my guests requests in a timely manner.

Toilet - The toilet was not "busted". The flapper needed to be replaced due to being 10 years old and the water slightly was draining from the tank more than normal. Still useable and functioned as any other toilet would in this state. We worked around your vacation schedule which in many cases required an appointment very late in the day and not during the normal business hours during the week. Our technician did miss a Saturday morning appointment to fix it right after you arrived but because the part had to be ordered it took a day or two longer than expected. You complained of the toilet "issue" on the 2nd and the toilet was fully fixed by the 8th. TOILET WAS FIXED WITHIN 6 DAYS OF YOUR REQUEST.

A/C - There have been 12 guests since you stayed in the apartment a year ago and not one complained about the noise of the A/C unit. Regardless I worked with my clients to have the system replaced at your request as soon as possible. The city of Sunny Isles is very strict and putting in a new A/C unit requires many obstacles such as pulling a permit, hiring a contractor, locating the exact specified unit that fits in this A/C closet, have it shipped via freight, and scheduling the installation. You declined the install once we were ready for the work to be done. WE REPLACED THE ENTIRE A/C SYSTEM THE DAY AFTER YOU LEFT.

TV - You mentioned the TV box needing to be reset and I helped explained a "trick" to get it to come back. I also told you if the problem persists to contact me immediately and we will schedule a quick service call to replace the box or have it troubleshooted over the phone. You didn't inform me of any additional TV issues until after you departed. Someone has stayed there for a month since you departed and haven't reported any TV issues. THE TV HAS BEEN TROUBLESHOOTED AND WORKS PERFECTLY.

Sink - We added Drano to the sink and fixed this simple problem the day after you mentioned the issue. SINK NOW DRAINS EFFICIENTLY.

Rug - We rolled the rug up and placed it behind the couch against the wall because you have a dog that stays with you each time. SINCE YOU'VE DEPARTED THE RUG IS NOW BACK IN THE MASTER BEDROOM UNDER THE BED.

Thank you for your stay and I'm sorry we weren't able to meet your demands in the timeframe you expected. Also I'm sorry we declined to offer a discount for next year and I'm sorry you felt the need to write a bad review based upon a discount not being offered. There are over 130+ units for rent in this building so I hope you will find something more suitable for your next vacation. All the best!
Dit antwoord is de persoonlijke mening van de managementvertegenwoordiger en niet die van TripAdvisor LLC zelf.
Norway
Beoordeeld op 10 april 2014 voor een verblijf in februari 2014

Prijs/kwaliteit Kamers
Locatie Hygiëne
Inchecken/receptie Service
Zou ik deze vakantiewoning aan mijn beste vriend(in) aanbevelen?
Aanbevolen voor:
Stelletjes Personen met beperkte mobiliteit
Oudere reizigers Op luxe gestelde reizigers
Was dit een nuttige beoordeling? Ja
Deze beoordeling is de persoonlijke mening van een individuele reiziger en niet die van TripAdvisor LLC of een van zijn partners.
New York
Beoordeeld op 12 maart 2014 voor een verblijf in januari 2014
Google Vertalen naar het Nederlands
persoon vonden dit een nuttige beoordeling

Prijs/kwaliteit Kamers
Locatie Hygiëne
Inchecken/receptie Service
Zou ik deze vakantiewoning aan mijn beste vriend(in) aanbevelen?
Aanbevolen voor:
Stelletjes Op luxe gestelde reizigers
Was dit een nuttige beoordeling? Ja
Voer reisdata in voor nauwkeurigere prijzen
2 gasten
Volwassenen2
Kinderen0
Pas toe
Bezit je een vakantiewoning? Laat deze hier vermelden.
Extra inkomsten
Verdien geld door je woning te verhuren. Zonder contract en kosten vooraf hou je meer voor jezelf over.
Eenvoudig te beheren
Bevestig boekingen in één klik en houd alles bij, vanaf de aanvraag tot het uitchecken. Zelfs wanneer je onderweg bent!
Vertrouwd door reizigers
Met miljoenen reizigers en een beveiligde online betaalmethode helpt TripAdvisor reizigers jouw accommodatie met vertrouwen te boeken.
Je gratis vermelding instellen